Anda sedang menonton: Surat al baqarah ayat 253-286
Towards knowledge the QuranWith kind permission:Islamic mendirikan UKIntroduction to Tafheem |Glossary |VerbsOther resourcesUpdated: Maarif |Dawat
Surah Al-Baqarah 2:249-253 <33/40>
Update RequiredTo bermain the media friend will should either update your mencari to a recent version or upgrade your speed plugin.
فَلَمَّا فَصَلَ طَالُوۡتُ بِالۡجُـنُوۡدِۙ قَالَ اِنَّ اللّٰهَ مُبۡتَلِيۡکُمۡ بِنَهَرٍۚ فَمَنۡ شَرِبَ مِنۡهُ فَلَيۡسَ مِنِّىۡۚ وَمَنۡ لَّمۡ يَطۡعَمۡهُ فَاِنَّهٗ مِنِّىۡٓ اِلَّا مَنِ اغۡتَرَفَ غُرۡفَةً ۢ بِيَدِهٖۚ فَشَرِبُوۡا مِنۡهُ اِلَّا قَلِيۡلًا مِّنۡهُمۡؕ فَلَمَّا جَاوَزَهٗ هُوَ وَالَّذِيۡنَ اٰمَنُوۡا مَعَهٗ ۙ قَالُوۡا لَا طَاقَةَ لَنَا الۡيَوۡمَ بِجَالُوۡتَ وَجُنُوۡدِهٖؕ قَالَ الَّذِيۡنَ يَظُنُّوۡنَ اَنَّهُمۡ مُّلٰقُوا اللّٰهِۙ کَمۡ مِّنۡ فِئَةٍ قَلِيۡلَةٍ غَلَبَتۡ فِئَةً کَثِيۡرَةً ۢ بِاِذۡنِ اللّٰهِؕ وَاللّٰهُ مَعَ الصّٰبِرِيۡنَ وَلَمَّا بَرَزُوۡا لِجَـالُوۡتَ وَجُنُوۡدِهٖ قَالُوۡا رَبَّنَآ اَفۡرِغۡ عَلَيۡنَا صَبۡرًا وَّثَبِّتۡ اَقۡدَامَنَا وَانۡصُرۡنَا عَلَى الۡقَوۡمِ الۡکٰفِرِيۡنَؕ فَهَزَمُوۡهُمۡ بِاِذۡنِ اللّٰهِ ۙ وَقَتَلَ دَاوٗدُ جَالُوۡتَ وَاٰتٰٮهُ اللّٰهُ الۡمُلۡكَ وَالۡحِکۡمَةَ وَعَلَّمَهٗ مِمَّا يَشَآءُ ؕ وَلَوۡلَا دَفۡعُ اللّٰهِ النَّاسَ بَعۡضَهُمۡ بِبَعۡضٍ لَّفَسَدَتِ الۡاَرۡضُ وَلٰـکِنَّ اللّٰهَ ذُوۡ فَضۡلٍ عَلَى الۡعٰلَمِيۡنَ تِلۡكَ اٰيٰتُ اللّٰهِ نَـتۡلُوۡهَا عَلَيۡكَ بِالۡحَـقِّؕ وَاِنَّكَ لَمِنَ الۡمُرۡسَلِيۡنَ تِلۡكَ الرُّسُلُ فَضَّلۡنَا بَعۡضَهُمۡ عَلٰى بَعۡضٍۘ مِنۡهُمۡ مَّنۡ كَلَّمَ اللّٰهُ وَرَفَعَ بَعۡضَهُمۡ دَرَجٰتٍؕ وَاٰتَيۡنَا عِيۡسَى ابۡنَ مَرۡيَمَ الۡبَيِّنٰتِ وَاَيَّدۡنٰهُ بِرُوۡحِ الۡقُدُسِؕ وَلَوۡ شَآءَ اللّٰهُ مَا اقۡتَتَلَ الَّذِيۡنَ مِنۡۢ بَعۡدِهِمۡ مِّنۡۢ بَعۡدِ مَا جَآءَتۡهُمُ الۡبَيِّنٰتُ وَلٰـكِنِ اخۡتَلَفُوۡا فَمِنۡهُمۡ مَّنۡ اٰمَنَ وَمِنۡهُمۡ مَّنۡ كَفَرَؕ وَلَوۡ شَآءَ اللّٰهُ مَا اقۡتَتَلُوۡا وَلٰـكِنَّ اللّٰهَ يَفۡعَلُ مَا يُرِيۡدُ
(2:249) once Saul (Talut) collection out through his forces he said: “Allah will shot you v a river, and whoever drink of it does not belong come me; he who refrains from tasting it – uneven it be hanya a palmful – he certainly belongs come me.” then all, except a couple of of them, drank anda fill in ~ the river.271But as quickly as Saul (Talut) and also the believers v him went forth throughout the river, lock said: “Today we have no stamin to face Goliath (Jalut) and also his forces.”272 But itu who dipercaya that they menjadi bound come meet milik mereka Lord said: “How regularly has a kecil party prevailed against a besar party by the leave of Allah.” Allah is with itu who continue to be steadfast. (2:250) and also when they went forth versus Goliath (Jalut) and his forces, they prayed: “Our Lord! shower us through patience, and set our kaki firm, and menganugerahkan us victory over this unbelieving people.” (2:251) Thereupon by Allah’s leave they placed the unbelievers to flight, and also David eliminated Goliath,273 and also Allah granted him kontrol and wisdom, and imparted to him the pengetahuan of every little thing He willed. And were it no that Allah repelled some people with another, the earth would surely be overlaid v mischief.274 yet Allah is Bounteous come the orang of the world (and thus extirpates mischief). (2:252) These space the indications of Allah which we recite to you in Truth, for indeed you are one of itu entrusted with the Message. (2:253) and also these Messengers (who have been designated to guide people), We have actually exalted several of them over the others. Among them are such as were spoken to by Allah Himself, and also some the exalted in other respects. And We granted Jesus, kid of Mary, clear Signs and supported him through the spirit of holiness. Had actually He willed, itu who had actually seen these Clear signs would no have dealt with one lainnya thereafter. Yet (it was no the will certainly of Allah to prevent rakyat from disagreement by compulsion, hence) they differed amongst themselves whereby some attained faith and also others denied the Truth. Yet had Allah for this reason willed they would certainly not have dealt with one another. Allah does whatever the wills.275
271. This might refer one of two people to the river Jordan or to some other river or currently in the region. Saul wanted to bawa pulang the Israelite army throughout the river. He was aware, however, the there was little morel discipline and restraint left in them. Hence he fight upon this maker to membedakan the worthy from the worthyless. Those who could not endure thirst even for a quick while, would not be meant to stay steadfast in milik mereka confrontation v an foe at whose tangan they had already taken a beating.
272. These were presumable the people who had shown anda impatience on the financial institution of the river. (See the preceding keep in mind - Ed.)
273. David was then in the beforehand years of his youth. By chance he join the army of Saul hanya when the mighty champion that the Philistine military had challenged the Israelite army to combat. No one of the Israelites had actually the courage to bawa pulang up the challenge. On seeing this, David telah mengambil on Goliath in a duel and also slew him. From then on, David could do no wrong in the eyes of the Israelites. Saul gave him the hand the his daughter in marriage and ultimately he ended up being the leader of the Israelites. (For details see 1 Samuel, chapters 17 and also I8.)
Lihat lainnya: 18 September Termasuk Zodiak Apa, Astrologi Sideris Dan Tropis
274. This enunciates the prinsip according come which God treats the nations as a part of the divine system administrate the world. That allows perbedaan nations to obtain power and strength within certain limits. However when any country begins to commit wrongs and also exceed reasonable limits. God bring forth lainnya nation as a counterweight, menjadi the aturan of one country or party come endure because that ever, and menjadi its volume to perpetrate not correct granted in perpetuity, God"s planet would become full of corruption and wickedness.
275. The main reason of the distinctions which occurred after people had got true pengetahuan through the Prophets, and which dulu even aggravated into feuds and also wars, is no that God was helpless, and also lacked the strength to put an finish to the fighting. Had actually He willed so, no one would have had actually the strength to defy the teachings the the Prophets, to bawa pulang the course of disbelief and rebellion versus Him, and to spread mischief and corruption in His world. Yet it was no His will certainly to deprive manusia beings of milik mereka free-will and choice, and also to compel them to follow a specific course. He has actually created manusia beings on earth in order to check them and also hence endowed them v the flexibility to pick from the variasi alternative process of belief and action. God did no appoint the Prophets together policemen to force people to faith and also obedience. He sent out them, instead, with reasonable arguments and also clear indicators in order come invite orang to righteousness. Therefore the cause of every the differences and also wranglings and also fighting which took place was that people, in exercising the free-will granted to them by God, adhered to divergent courses. In short, orang follow divergent ways precisely because of God"s omnipotent will that men should have a choice. It would certainly be a grave misunderstanding to hold that rakyat follow berbeda paths due to the fact that God failed come persuade setiap orang to monitor the path which He wanted them to choose.